
The sun is shining today and so I wanted to make sure everyone knew. Last week it was pouring rain, yet today the sun's back with a vengeance. This is the kind of weather Saturdays are for. It was perfect for the early-morning yard-sale'n we did this morning, which worked to my benefit since I found a new old dryer for $20 that works swell, and a whole box of clothes for Whitney. Thi-safternoon we're headed to the Elder's Quorum party (ironically without the Elder who's off huntin') in our Halloween costumes for some free dinner and donuts. Gotta love Saturday in the Fall.
Kewpie
3 days ago


4 comments:
Hey, I am so glad you have a blog where I can leave comments. Great photograph of the leaf! I really need to learn how to use my camera. See ya at the party! annie
Welcome to the blogger! Should I change your link to this address?
(the link I have on my blog)
well, i'm going to leave the link from the other site, so for now, don't worry bout it...
ker
Post a Comment