Sunday evening, we hosted a lil' dinner party for Easter Dinner. I decided to get creative with the centerpieces, as you can clearly see below. We even used our new crystal goblets that we got for Christmas, and fed 10 adults and 19 children. 

Bret and Tate organized an egg hunt in the dirt in the backyard, and calculated precisely how many eggs each hunter would get based on how many participated, etc. I decided to boycott ham and tried a new recipe with a sirloin pork roast. It was alright. Thankfully, the scalloped potatoes make everything taste good. 
Just after the chaos it was to get everyone dressed, ready with their stuff, my 15 church bags, piano music and after we both got done biting their heads off to get out to the car, I snapped this picture of the lil' angels. I always love a good excuse for a new dress!

Just after the chaos it was to get everyone dressed, ready with their stuff, my 15 church bags, piano music and after we both got done biting their heads off to get out to the car, I snapped this picture of the lil' angels. I always love a good excuse for a new dress!


1 comment:
weird the pictures aren't showing up. hmm.
Post a Comment