that was so funny to watch. I don't think I could ever stand that still.
That was so cool!! Hey when are we on for our double??!! Cards are getting dusty! ;0)
that was cool! I don't know what i would have done if i saw that happening. I couldn't have stood still!
Hi. Feb. 23rd was the Global Freeze day. Here's the link to all the videos. By the way, I stalk your blog hope that's OK. I'm Natalie Pederson's sister-in-law.http://improveverywhere.com/2008/02/28/ie-global-23-freeze-events-around-the-world/
ok, that was funny. what is funnier is how easily I am entertained.
ok, that was funny. What is funnier is how easily I am entertained.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that was so funny to watch. I don't think I could ever stand that still.
That was so cool!! Hey when are we on for our double??!! Cards are getting dusty! ;0)
that was cool! I don't know what i would have done if i saw that happening. I couldn't have stood still!
Hi. Feb. 23rd was the Global Freeze day. Here's the link to all the videos. By the way, I stalk your blog hope that's OK. I'm Natalie Pederson's sister-in-law.
http://improveverywhere.com/2008/02/28/ie-global-23-freeze-events-around-the-world/
ok, that was funny. what is funnier is how easily I am entertained.
ok, that was funny. What is funnier is how easily I am entertained.
Post a Comment