Saturday, March 15, 2008

Two Eyes, Two Ears, Two YEARS

It's fitting that my youngest child receives his birthday post a week late. He's used to it though...and thankfully will go with the flow on this too, becuase...well, he doesn't know the difference. Which begs the question - why do I care?


Thanks to MeKell for bailing me out camera-wise, when I realized I had no battery in mine.
Two words come to mind: Uh. Duh.


Kyle enjoyed celebrating with his cousins. He thought the cake was all his (which it wasn't) but we let him think so. You know, because he's two now - he gets whatever he wants, right?

He wasn't really interested in opening presents, but did enjoy the train ride, and feeding the ducks.


We pulled out all our shorts and sandals for the trip south, and came home to freezing cold again. It's great we only have to drive an hour to escape our seemingly endless winter.


Soon enough, Kyle will learn from his older brothers, that trying to start a fire with a magnifying glass and dried grass is way better than eating cake.



Happy Birthday Dude.
Your reign over the house thus far has been nothing short of stellar.
Viva Senor Kyle.

4 comments:

Grace said...

I can't believe that Kyle is already 2! Didn't you just have him? :-) I feel the same way about Tess and she is 15 months old now! I keep waiting for the announcement that your pregnant again...... will that be coming any time soon? Love You!!

Mrs. Burch said...

funny. two words come to mind once again: Uh. No.

Grace said...

Come on Kerr, you don't want to go for magic #6??? It's a nice even number!!

Kate said...

Two already?!? Your baby is hardly a baby any more! (Says the woman who calls her 3-year old her baby...)