I should be working on my lesson for the Institute Class Doug and I are teaching tonight, but alas, I got distracted.


No, that's not my kitchen (don't I wish...)

These are a few of the pictures I took this week of two of Doug's recently-completed houses.
Aren't they beautiful?
Aren't they beautiful?
You can click this link to see the rest. Kim has THE coolest upstairs EVER!

If you're looking to build a house (who isn't in this THRIVING economy..!??!?) in the Tri-cities, now you know who to call.
Oh, yeah...and wish us luck with this Institute thing. Nothing screams intimidating like a room full of YSA's, their bishopric and the local CES representative.
I'm taking dippin' dots for part of an object lesson, so here's hoping they'll all be too distracted to hear anything I say.


2 comments:
Now I wish I lived in Arizona! Any chance you would all want to move to Montana next summer to build us a house? Good job Doug.
How'd it go? And dipping dots are always a success!!! B-E-A-Utiful houses!!!! He could come build us one in Missouri some day!! After he's done building Melissa a house in Montana it sounds like!
Take care
Meredith
Post a Comment