Dear overpriced Sunray Playground from Costco,
I know we recently put you together after your having to sit in the garage for two years, and our children played on you for three and a half days straight then disappeared. But quite simply, since having been visited by two large dump-trucks.... with what would our children rather entertain themselves currently?
10 tons of dirt
It's almost like we're at San Clemente digging a tunnel to climb through, but the dirt is a little more coarse, and well...there aren't any waves crashing in the auditory background.Notice, if you will...my spouse and his precision string. You better believe he'll have that dirt grading away from the house at exactly 1.076%


2 comments:
looks like a colony of ants! Good little workers!
I seriously want to know how you get your hubby so motivated to do all these projects around your house. I waited a year for mine to caulk the tub....
Post a Comment