Sunday, July 19, 2009

YW: Live Like You Believe

This here is my latest creation.
It is an adaptation from the original of this video made for Relief Society, but it's changed to focus more on the responsibility and ABILITY of Young Women to also Live Like You Believe.
Thanks Jenny Phillips, for being so awesome.



I made it for Girl's Camp, of course.

Our theme is:

The mercy and love extended from Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ is constant, as if from a lighthouse. But to us is left the keeping of the lights along the shore.
I hope they like it, get it, feel it, share it.

**There are some video clips from a General Young Women Broadcast mixed in. I downloaded them from
lds.org
Blessings on my mother who is left to tend my dearests while Doug and I are at camp.
I wonder when she'll quit volunteering to do such.
Yes, she's a saint, pretty much.

See ya on the other side of the "waddle-EE-atchas"

6 comments:

keep klein-man said...

Way to go girl. I love it..

said...

Kerrianne! You have worked your magic again. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent!

Annie Taylor said...

WOW!!! That was awesome. Great job. Goodluck at girls camp and have a blast.

Tiffany J said...

Beautiful! I wish I had found it earlier. I am headed to Girl's Camp for the last day on Friday (and our stake theme is very similar). I just got called as the 1st counselor in my ward YW presidency and I am kind of excited :0) Can I use your video for a lesson or something??

Katy said...

wow.. you are so talented. Have fun!

Jenni Russell said...

Wonderful of course Kerri!!!! Some of those pics look familiar!! haha You are seriously talented! Love ya!