Tuesday, September 15, 2009

use your imagination...

should SO be sleeping tonight, instead of blogging.
so....just pictures.
and, well...they'll adequately speak for themselves as to why I'm not taking time to partner them with fancy phrasing.












Oh, and lest I forget to mention the constant internal conflict raging about what I SHOULD be reading...

as opposed to what I'd RATHER be reading...

until next time, my dearests...
I must get the sugar crystals out of my wedding ring.

5 comments:

TheShumWAYS said...

I am on the sequel to hunger games... very good, can't wait for book three!

julie said...

Hey do you have Hunger Games? I'm like 80th in line at the library. So since you're SUPPOSED to be reading the praxis, you should just go ahead and give me it to me. :)

jillpill said...

Do you realize you are putting the rest of us to SHAME? Peaches, pairs, plums, and rasberries. Gee Whiz...give the rest of us time to catch our breath! (I'm having a hard time just picking the beans in my garden let alone doing something with them) Its official- you ARE Super Woman. Next time the red boots and cape are out, I want to see them! Maybe on Sunday??

Metta said...

Kerri, every time I see your blog entries I get this big feeling that you are living life with your family about 150%. You and Doug put so much time and energy into making memories, and being happy together, and letting your kiddos shine (or get muddy), and I can't help but always feel so happy for you that you have found such a haven for your family there in Idaho. It really suites you perfectly!

Swirly Scarves by Gladys said...

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO love reading your thoughts on your blog! And your pictures are always so amazing! I am so jealous cause even my casual ones are not that great. And ALL THAT FRUIT! I am so proud of you--your Dad would be beaming!!! You guys are amazing!! I sure love and miss you all!!
Grandma Lehnhof