It's 1:30 AM (for the 4th night in a row) and there are just 2 minutes before that one load of laundry can go into the dryer and I'm SO going to bed, but while I'm waiting, I thought I'd post the SERIOUS culprit of the
missing posts, molding dishes, mile-high laundry piles, bloodshot eyes, empty zantac & prilosec packages, leather-worn hands, a collection of Sonic cups, trailing thoughts and incomplete sentences....
missing posts, molding dishes, mile-high laundry piles, bloodshot eyes, empty zantac & prilosec packages, leather-worn hands, a collection of Sonic cups, trailing thoughts and incomplete sentences....









5 comments:
i love it! I'll probably totally swing by today on my errands in Twin. Yumm!!! I have a sign posted at work promoting Kiwi Loco! I'm here for ya lady! Now get some sleep!
I am so impressed at how much you were able to accomplish... in such a short time. You really are amazing. It looks amazing. It Tastes amazing. AMAZING. Well done Burch crew. All of your discriptions of fatigue... equals good memories for all of you and the business you've built together. AMAZING again. We'll be back again. DELISH!!!
I wish we were there to support the cause! Looks so good, Kerri! You and the family have done a great job with decor and setting an awesome tone for the work place. I think it came together really nicely...
I see your name all over the decor! Can't wait for my first trip to Idaho to try it out! When can I come :)
I am inspired! My mouth is watering... Best wishes Locos : )
Post a Comment