There are lots of peanuts floating around these days.
The ones in moving boxes, the ones that children with allergies could possibly come into contact with at our yogurt shop, the cute ones that tinkle on my props, 5 of my own... locked out of their bathroom indefinitely, and of course, the ones in my protein shakes that are keeping me sane.
In other news...
I've decided to privatize my blog. The Burch Tree will officially be private by the end of the day on Sunday. If you'd like an invite, email me or leave a comment.
Over and out.
I've decided to privatize my blog. The Burch Tree will officially be private by the end of the day on Sunday. If you'd like an invite, email me or leave a comment.
Over and out.


24 comments:
I want to keep reading!!!!!flowerpower901@hotmail.com
Please include me: adrialene at hotmail. Thanks!
You can include me! I think you have my email address!
Rebecca W.
Me too! monteslisa@gmail.com
I want to stay in touch. tina2441@gmail.com
dnhepworth@cableone.net Pretty please!
Yes! Please invite! nattypreston@hotmail.com
yes please
tismeg@aol.com
Kerri, could I get an invite. Some day we might meet, but until then, we have our coolest friend and sister-in-law Annie in common.
kaylamarble@gmail.com
would like.
Yes Please!!!!
yes please
Oh please! Oh Please!!!
Please include me too.
Jamieshaw1994@gmail.co.uk
Thanks x
pretty please. i love peeking in and seeing what's keeping you and doug happy...and loco. jakenapril@hotmail.com
me, me
Hi Kerri,
Hope all goes well with the move, the shop looks great and sounds yummy. Our email is dekeandmekell@hotmail.com and we would love an invite to keep up on what you guys are up to.
I love to peek in on your life now and then!
me me me Don't leave me behind! lisaeustice@aol.com
Personally, I'm glad that particular thing got pushed down on your list a little. I've been a little electronically out of touch for a while, and I went to view your blog last week to find out it was private. I definately want to keep getting the fruit from the Burch tree. Please add me to that list if you get the chance.
boeandmelissa@gmail.com
bblehnhof@gmail.com
I would love an invite bufonda88@hotmail.com
clickmedical@yahoo.com
hope all is going well!
CLICKS
Post a Comment