My list of things to do right now is longer than it's ever been in the history of my life.
In an effort to move the one that says "enter in all the emails of people who want to read your blog" from "do soon" to "do sometime" it seems easier to just keep this public for a minute and post something. So, for another moment little bloggy blog: you're still public. And I'll post a picture or two also, to reassure my peeps that I'm still here, and functional... just wishing I could burn that list and go to Cancun. Or Fiji. Or maybe just somewhere there's an H&M I could hit up.

And so you have... the new view from our new backyard on this, "the East side" of town. Which, I should add, feels pretty much just like "the West side" only further from my friends.

And, a new pic of my favorite 4 year-old. Everyday he lets me know whether or not he has or does not have room on his "buddy list" for me. Hopefully "stay on your kids' buddy list" will always remain at the top of MY list.


6 comments:
beautiful view, and you arent that far away! If your friends are as cool as I am sure they are, they will come see you, and you them. And just think, new friends galore await! Take it easy for a moment if you can.
wow! that backyard view is a bit better then looking at the Hospital. :)
Hey...glad you are still alive!! I was driving down Hankins yesterday and thought about stopping by. How do you feel about drop ins?
Yea! Thanks for going "public" one more time. Don't forget to add us to your list of ok's. :)
Are you sure that backyard isn't out of a magazine! We are so jealous!!!
There's an H&M 10 minutes from my house. You are welcome to come stay anytime!! And when you do go back to "private" count me in!
Beautiful view! You're new house is awesome. You're not that far away...send me an invite when you go private.
Post a Comment