Thursday, December 07, 2006

Parental Supervision

And Doug's photography debut: Bret taking great care of his baby brother while I console Abby from her near-fall into the water in the 35 degree weather on the day we took family pictures.
Mind you, Doug and I supervised this encounter between oldest and youngest. On the other hand, here's what happens when Bret is left unattended with his four siblings in the nursery at the church while I played the piano for the choir and Doug painted giant cacti with the youth for mutual. Bret thought Kyle might enjoy viewing the nursery goings-on from a CHAIR, and when he stepped away for "just two seconds" Kyle got a nice view of the floor instead. Eight year-olds aren't quite ready for babysitting.

Uh, yeah...Duh.

On the up side...just in time for Christmas: Kyle-dude, the red-nosed baby.

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

I hope Kyle's fall was after the family pictures. :) I can't wait to see how your pictures turned out. You always have such great family photos. Great picture of Bret walking with Kyle. So sweet.