Our thirty-five minutes in Chinatown produced 1.) a pretty good AND authentic meal with strange French people we didn't know (who, I should mention clearly had nothing against PDA) and 2.) these smashingly fashionable Chinese pajamas for the girls.

When we saw them, we had flashbacks of the Chinese pajamas our aunt and uncle once brought us as kids (they were probably from the REAL China) after a trip they went on, so we just HAD to get them. They've been a real hit so far, and I've only had to mend one seam (after 2 days) so hopefully they'll last a while longer.
Don't worry Jenny, we got a pair for Sadie and Addison too, which is what brought on the scuffle with the vendor. I wanted to drum up a deal with her since I was 'buying in bulk' and while she agreed to it initially, she sorta fell apart when it was time for me to pay. I held strong though, and prevailed.
Our family reunion this August, while in the Rugged Outdoors of Idaho, could maybe have something of an Asian flare when it comes to bedtime.
Our family reunion this August, while in the Rugged Outdoors of Idaho, could maybe have something of an Asian flare when it comes to bedtime.


2 comments:
Where in Idaho will you be? When? I live here now! :)
we're going to be at a cabin in Island Park. We'll have to stop in and see you if you're around!
Post a Comment