On our trip to the library last week, Bret decided on a Cookbook instead of Harry Potter.
Upon checking it out, the impending 'Mom, can I cook this..., and this..., and this...?" rattled through my brain giving me an instant headache.
Amidst the varying levels of commotion around the house,I gave him the go-ahead on Sunday night and (with limited parental assistance, per the guidelines in the cookbook)
he contrived this delactable number.
Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake
and - - "He didn't even have to cook it!"
Upon the family sampling of it the following night for FHE,
we all decided he could go ahead and cook whatever he wanted to from the rest of the book.
It was AWESOME. He's been quite helpful this summer serving up all kinds of
fun for his siblings for lunch and dinner. I don't know what I'll do without him when he goes back to school next month.


1 comment:
Looks fantastic! Would you mind sharing this great recipe?? :)
Post a Comment