Four days behind schedule, and after much stake-wide prayer and fasting on behalf of our upcoming TREK, the monsoon produced more than dust storms and clouds today.
All in the form of some SERIOUS RAIN.
Of course, my kids found pleasure in trudging through the riverlet in the backyard. I took pictures of it last year, and thought I posted it, but upon checking, I guess not. It looks pretty much the same as it did then.
Of course, my kids found pleasure in trudging through the riverlet in the backyard. I took pictures of it last year, and thought I posted it, but upon checking, I guess not. It looks pretty much the same as it did then. 
Kids are bigger, etc.. That's all.
Oh, and they didn't get yelled at by the next-door neighbor for trespassing last year. That was new this year.


1 comment:
We need rain BAD, send it our way!!!
Post a Comment