Friday, January 25, 2008

digi-me


Can I just say: I just love digital. Everything about it. I have more digital devices than I do kitchen knives.
So. I've been a sufficient slacker when it comes to scrapbooking for about the past..oh....8 years. You may remember THIS post from last summer when I made an effort to create some digital pages. If I ever decide to take it up again, there's comfort in knowing that digitally - I could catch up in about 4.
Well, tomorrow morning, I'm teaching a Photoshop class at Kari's "The Scrapbook Den" So I've been fiddling this evening... and came up with some samples.
These took about 3 minutes each. Oh yeah - and the kits = FREE.




2 comments:

Amy said...

Where do you find the time? I can't get anything done with five children, and here you are adding teaching a class to primary president, photographer, training for triathalons, and the countless other things you do! You are amazing! Your pages are very cute. What software did you use to create them?

Rebecca said...

Yeah, creative designer genious! Are these just scrap book pages scanned in? I'm dying to know!

Rebecca