Tuesday, January 29, 2008

...on Standing Taller

I've been trying to determine how I'd sum up my feelings about our sweet prophet since his passing, and came up with nothing. Until this evening, when I created the following.
I hope I can stand tall enough to be within the reach of his influence again one day.

click on the screen, or here to view larger version.

21 comments:

Tanya said...

That was so wonderful!. Thanks so much for sharing. Do you mind if I send my friends to your blog to see it?

Lisa said...

~speachless~

Nat said...

I LOVE this. I just want to thank you for the morning tears. ;)

Henlines said...

I couldn't stop crying. That was beautiful, Kerrianne!

L3 said...

That is the best tribute I've seen. You captured the best parts of Pres. Hinckley and how he touched us.

TheShumWAYS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schultz Family said...

Kerrianne, that was wonderful. Very touching. Thanks for the time you put into it.

Annie Taylor said...

WOW! Thanks so much. What a great Prophet he was. You did an amazing job portraying that.

staci baker said...

That was beautiful. It made me cry. Thanks so much for creating it!

Erin said...

you are up to over 2000 views-- impressive. You really did a great job.

Kate said...

That was so perfect!

Adriann said...

Oh Kerri - that was so beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Kari, my cousin Sara Willoughby gave me your blog address, I hope that's OK. She gave me your address because I had posted your Pres. Hinkley youtube video on my blog and she let me know that it was you who made it. (Small world, isn't it?) I just wanted to tell you that your video was very special to me because I love Pres. Hinkley so much, and I think you captured his spirit and message. ~ Be Grateful, But above all, Be Faithful ~ Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful that thousands will see your tribute. Members testimonies will be strengthened and those who do not believe may be pricked in the heart. Wonderful Kerrianne.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari,
It wasn't my cousin Sara who told me about you, it was my sister-in-law, Natalie.

Anonymous said...

Kerrianne, Thank you so much for that wonderful tribute! I've shared this with as many people as I can think of. Thank you, Thank you!

Meli said...

Hi Kerri, I read your comments on my blog!!! thank you! For some reason I can't see it anymore...but I just wanted to say thank you for the slide show. It is beautiful. Thank you!
Meli

Meli said...

I thought I left a comment but it doesn't show,weird. I saw your comment on my blog...Thank you! For some reason I couldn't see it anymore,but now I can. ANYWAY... I just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful slide show. We will miss him.
Meli

Mary said...

Kerrianne, I'm so glad I came across this today! That was so powerful. Thank you so much for all the work that went into that and for sharing it with all of us! Very touching.
Mary Lehnhof (II)

Jayme said...

That was beautiful! Is there anyway that I could post it on my blog so others can see it? It is just breath-taking.

Angela said...

Kerrianne,
I am Mandy Politowicz's sister. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing video. That was the most touching tribute I've seen. Thank you.
Angela Mitchell