Dear Dad...
I'm sorry I don't eat fruits and vegatables. It's just It's just I feel like I was born not liking fruits and vegatables. and It's just that you put me under a lot of pressure.
love,
Tate
Kewpie
3 days ago
Dear Dad...
I'm sorry I don't eat fruits and vegatables. It's just It's just I feel like I was born not liking fruits and vegatables. and It's just that you put me under a lot of pressure.
love,
Tate
Posted by
Mrs. Burch
at
10:08 AM
5 comments:
That Tate is SOMETHIN"!!!! Why didn't I think of writing my parents explaining that VERY thing!
HAHAHA Gotta LOVE him!
that was so LOL funny. why did he write that? Oh and tell Doug to ease up on the kid. hahaha
That is hilarious... oh I needed that laugh!
ok that is too cute!
LOL!!! Love it!
Post a Comment