I ran the 5K as part of the Sedona Marathon on Saturday.
As you can see, the scenery was breathtaking. I wish I'd taken my camera along for the run to document just what I got to look at while I trudged through. My right knee is really giving me grief lately...

Hence - I'm not terribly proud of my time...AND I didn't prepare myself adeuqately for the rolling hills of Sedona.
But it was fun, and Denise agreed to come with me, so it was even better.
As an aside, we did have access to all kinds of organic fruit and vegan snacks.
Gotta' love Sedona.


5 comments:
You guys rock my socks, I tried to let Kip let me do that marathon but he thinks it is stupid to pay to run... I wanted to use it as motivation, and as a feel good moment. But you guys are Awesome!!!
that's exactly what it does for me. As long as I know when the "next one" is, I keep working out for it. You should do Whiskey Row with Denise and I, in May.
Wish I were there with you! Maybe next year! Good job and take care of your body!
Well, you guys look great! I really do feel inspired by you. I did run last week for a total of 8 minutes on the treadmill-rather boring. I need motiviation too, maybe I should plan a marathon too.
you are truly amazing!!
Post a Comment