I'm trying out some new backgrounds (as well as my bravery with Manual settings on my camera) and just got my latest last week - Black seamless paper.
Yesterday I decided to try it out.

Kyle was less than interested in participating, so I gave him a sucker which made for a nice "W.T. baby" photograph.

It was fun while it lasted (all 45 seconds).

Sidenote: (in regards to my post title)
I had to laugh when one of the Christian Movie Review websites strongly cautioned me recently that "I Am Legend" had Male Upper Frontal Nudity. whoa - - living dangerously.


1 comment:
I would love to stand behind you and watch you work. I could certainly learn a lot. Unfortunately, I'm usually asleep between 11pm and 6am! You're amazing; but I worry about your creativity side cutting into your physical health. Can I safely say: your mother says the same thing?
Post a Comment