Monday, April 07, 2008

Conference on the Wall...

So, we wanted to watch conference as a family, but since the only cable in the house is in our bedroom, we figured we'd better come up with a different viewing solution.

Here's what we came up with:
Laptop + LDS.org + projector + wall =


the "Big-Burch Screen Version of Conference"

it was great being able to stand up as a family and sustain President Monson.
I will NEVER forget that moment.

4 comments:

Netty said...

It was an amazing moment. Amanda was so proud to be able to stand up with the Young Women. Great projection idea, too.

Lisa said...

So, we would like to reserve 3 spaces,possably, 4 to the October Conference!! ;)
Love ya!

Grace said...

Kerri,
That is a classic and fantastic thing for you and Doug to do. I love it! I hope your kids paid attention longer than mine did!
Grace

Jackie B. said...

OK, that's awesome.