Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Rah-Rah Sisterhood...

So, In the absence of much else to blog about, and my kids are doing the lethargic-fever thing, I thought I'd post this video that I made for Erin and her Relief Society in Missouri.
While my heart is and always will be in Primary, I'm grateful for my calling as visiting teacher and kind of miss the camaraderie there is to be had in Relief Society.
Here's to the charge to "Live Like You Believe," no matter where you're serving in the church.



I love hearing President Monson's voice.
It's like a fleece blanket and a cup of cocoa all at once.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

one word..."Beautiful"

Erin said...

Thanks again ker. I do not know what I would do without my extremely talented sisters...

Netty said...

As usual, Kerri, you touched my heart. Thank you.

TheShumWAYS said...

You continually amaze me! Thank you for that!!! I love you dear.

Grace said...

kerr -
I needed that more than you know. Thank you. Love you!

Meg said...

You never cease to amaze me! Awesome! Hey we aren't on your Pals list, will you add our blog!? westwoodsix.blogspot.com I finally figued it out, yeah me!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.