This probably isn't the first time I've mentioned the infatuation my children have with the kitchen and cooking.
Bret thinks he's Emeril and changes recipes without consulting anyone, adds food coloring to things that REALLY shouldn't be colored, etc.
I allow them a measure (tee hee hee) of freedom because I figure it's a good way for them to learn.
Bret thinks he's Emeril and changes recipes without consulting anyone, adds food coloring to things that REALLY shouldn't be colored, etc.
I allow them a measure (tee hee hee) of freedom because I figure it's a good way for them to learn.
Sometimes this requires caffeinated liquid to get over, and other times, it results in this:

Dinner on the Deck!
by yours truly - Bret, Tate & Whitney
Chicken & Rice Casserole
Tossed Salad
Sliced Canteloupe
Bread w/ butter

I seriously didn't lift a finger.
I have some thoughtful, independant, determined & awesome spirits for children.


8 comments:
Can you send them over my way next?
Hmmm I'm thinkin' Connor needs to spent some more time at yer house! You have GREAT kids!!!
That is AWESOME! What great kids you have.
That's great! Amanda made our Sunday dinner, today, too. By the way, Jackie attended Young Women's for the first time today. YIKES! No more Primary kids at my house! What am I going to do, now?
totally cool!
I can't wait until my boys are actually old enough to HELP with dinner rather than HINDER it! : )
Wow! I'm impressed.
Can I borrow them after Amy & Lisa?
Post a Comment