I couldn't help but post at least one of
Hannah's senior pictures.
She's almost like a sister or additional daughter around here. We've not only been mistaken for sisters, but I've also been confused for her mother.
Even during this very senior session, a British passer-by woman asked if she could take a picture for me, of me with my daughter.
Hannah's senior pictures.
She's almost like a sister or additional daughter around here. We've not only been mistaken for sisters, but I've also been confused for her mother.
Even during this very senior session, a British passer-by woman asked if she could take a picture for me, of me with my daughter.
I thought it was classic that while I was snapping away, and she and I were giggling at the Boisterous laughter coming from a local outdoor restaurant patio, I turned around to see what the commotion was all about, and saw this lining the street:
Downtown Prescott definitely has a flavor all its own.
Click HERE to see (some of) the rest of Hannah's pics.


2 comments:
Kerrianne, you are a talented gal! BEAUTIFUL pics of a BEAUTIFUL girl. Kudos on a set of fabulous senior pics.
Debbie
Kerrianne, you are a talented gal! BEAUTIFUL pics of a BEAUTIFUL girl. Kudos on a set of fabulous senior pics.
Debbie
Post a Comment