Well, my sister, Erin {and good gravy (as cjane would say), check out her hilarious boy HERE} decided she was heading to Redlands, so I figured if I wanted to see her before next summer, I should come too.
Then, as it turns out, my mom is actually going to be dwelling in her residence there at the same time, and the stars are all aligned with the sun and the moon, etc..., so I'm bringing my gaggle over too.
Then, as it turns out, my mom is actually going to be dwelling in her residence there at the same time, and the stars are all aligned with the sun and the moon, etc..., so I'm bringing my gaggle over too.



2 comments:
Okay...I am still in denial! But then, when I see that your road trip falls on a Thursday and a Friday... realty begins to heavily sink in:(
{super duper sad face...possibly some tears too}
{okay LOTS of tears}
Yes yes yes! We are in for family pics! I will email you.
Post a Comment