In an ongoing de-cluttering and landscaping super-effort here at the homestead, I have the following report:
I ♥ Freecycle

Twelve hands are better than two, yes?
Last night, Doug and I were "cleaning closet" and emerged with the above-pictured FIVE bags of clothing eager for some wear-time in a new home.
I posted its contents on Freecycle, went back to the closet for twoandahalf minutes to transport them to the living room.
Upon returning to my computer after said minutes. They were ALL spoken for, and will each be picked up and gone from my life this morning before 10:00 AM.
Viva Freecycle!
AND...It was a mutual-night-free Wednesday for Douglas, so you KNOW he was at Home Depot at the stroke of 5:00 buying up his favorite: Photinia Upon his arrival, it was a jolly shoveling time had by all.

Twelve hands are better than two, yes?


2 comments:
You go girl- I love cleaning out things!
OK, so what is Freecycle? I've never heard of it.
Post a Comment