Saturday, May 09, 2009

marketing...take one.

I delved into the "trade show" scene today.
This one was well-stocked with fun girls, good food, and I even got to be next to the booth with the plastic breasts (for self-examination instruction). As if that weren't enough of a bonus, I won TWO sweet raffles.
Thank you, subjects past and present, for allowing me to display your (or your offspring's) cute face(s) as part of my marketing strategy.
I came home to change my shoes, and proceeded out promptly for an evening shoot with some way handsome (and Humble) boys.

Doug's just as tired, I assume. He was enlisted to carry all those frames in and out.
And alas, perfect timing, he's home with some takeout... a perfectly cozy (a.k.a. lazy) date night for two very tired people.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck drumming up the biz!

Annie Taylor said...

Your display looks awesome-ofcoarse! I just looked at your other blog and your photos are like-amazing!!! I think you just have to have the special Kerrianne touch to be that good at taking pics-I definately want you to do some in June, can't wait. Hey- text me with official info on dates. Don't freak out I actually know how to text now!

mom2six said...

How fun Kerrianne! Hmm... Are you coming in June??? Interested in doing pictures? Let me know! I love those pics of your kids. They are so cute... and grown up!