I posted these already on my other blog, but seeing as how they're my own children, they're certainly worthy of posting here also.
It didn't seem to phase me while taking and editing them, but after looking at the prints I had done, it hit me (right there in the electronics section of Costco) that they're really growing up.
And, as further evidence...Bret is 11 today. Eleven!
It didn't seem to phase me while taking and editing them, but after looking at the prints I had done, it hit me (right there in the electronics section of Costco) that they're really growing up.
And, as further evidence...Bret is 11 today. Eleven!










7 comments:
Darling children...oh I mean handsome. Eleven years old I'm guessing would NOT want to be called darling.
so cute. funny that those two sisters look so different from each other...
I love the new pics. We just got Shelbys senior pics done. They look great.
Dang it Kerri, how can you have an 11 year old? They look like they had alot of fun.
You have such beautidul kids. They sure grow up fast. Although I don't think you look old enough to have an 11 year old!
Boy do I MISS those mugs!!!!!
kisses all around!
Ok-like I said-very cute pics. I just about cried when I saw Abby's, I was remembering when she was a baby and actually wanted me to hold her when she was crying. The kids do look so big. Why is it life has to change anyway? Can't we just go back to those days and stay there?
Post a Comment