Sunday, January 31, 2010

heartburn relief...

It will do my gastritis good to get a post on before it's February.

Wow.

SO neglecting my Family History here. I was going to attempt a catchy phrase for a sequence of pictures, but alas... it seems accomplishment enough that I'm posting at all, so here is a smattering of images depicting the events which have been consuming the past 5 weeks since I last posted.

In no particular order and with no explanation, I'm certain you can use your imagination and let it take you away...
Until tomorrow, when it's February.








Oh yeah...
and I'm still going strong with this:

instructing the youngsters in Kimberly
on the finer points of Home Row and PowerPoint.
Power to the Bulldogs.

And of course...haven't given up on this either:

Over and out.

I'm having a hard time doing this
and sobbing while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition at the same time.

(This episode reminds me so much of my dad. Miss him. Especially in February.)


My love to all...

3 comments:

Netty said...

*Sigh* I lost my Dad in February of 2003. It doesn't seem to get easier, does it?

Natty said...

Keri, you are superwoman. It so fun to see how much your little ones have grown. I have always been so impressed by all that you do. And you always look picture perfect while juggling those many different balls that you always have up in the air! You go girl!

Brian said...

I love how there is always at least one image in every series of family pictures that has the beloved blue barrels in the shot. Where would you guys be without those!