Tuesday, November 27, 2007

AZ Art.

So, I was sitting in here minding my own business, perusing mindless Internet while I should have been cleaning the kitchen, when my eldest ran in and said, "Mom, come quick out to the deck! And bring your camera." Usually this means he's arranged the recycle trash into some kind of sculpture and wants me to document it.
However, tonight he was clearly heralding a legitimate photo-worthy event. This is what I found, on the deck:

3 comments:

Nat said...

That is Beautiful!!! I wish I could see that much sky. We have to many trees here in NC.

Lisa said...

Hey Girly! Check out my blog! HAHAHA! When we came in from being awed by the site it was also on the NEWS! I hope all got to see and enjoy this spactactular gift from God!

Jackie B. said...

WOW! THAT IS JUST AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!