The other day I bribed everyone with ice cream and a whole loaf of bread to feed the ducks, to go back to the park (as a family this time) and attempt to capture the perfect family picture for this year.
My kids climbed up onto this rock while I was looking for a location and Bret (my assistant and self-proclaimed people positioner) said, "Mom! How about this?" We tossed Kyle up there and this is what came of it:

I also loved this one:
This girl LOVES to pose for pictures. She's not half-bad either. That makes it nice. Oh the images I have saved up for HER someday wedding video...


2 comments:
What a great picture, you should open a studio...you have time, right??? Have a great Thanksgiving. Miss you guys!
Can i just say you take them most amazing pictures!! I agree with Annie you should open a studio:)
Post a Comment