So, I bit the bullet and decided to buy some studio lighting. They're definitely a starter set for me, but - - okay, I already love them.
I borrowed Abby's friend and her mom (my friend) to join in the fun while Doug, Boys and Whitney were getting their free T-shirts at the D-backs game.
Here's a smidgen (7 of 393) of what transpired while they were gone:
I borrowed Abby's friend and her mom (my friend) to join in the fun while Doug, Boys and Whitney were getting their free T-shirts at the D-backs game.
Here's a smidgen (7 of 393) of what transpired while they were gone:







This last picture proves quite vividly, that it was nearly 9:30 pm when we finished, and certain people who are usually asleep by 7:30 were more than ready to be done. I still have a lot to learn, but clearly I'm going to have fun doing it.


4 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful pictures! I love every single one of them! And you did great with your first run at studio lights, they look amazing!
How fun! I've always wanted to do that, maybe by the time I'm ready to figure out how to do you'll be a professional (you're a natural so it won't take long!) and you can teach me all the tricks!
These look GREAT! You have a lot of talent.
Kerri Lenhof (uh..Burch) what are you up to? This is Rachel Fullmer (Guymon) and I logged on to Natalie Pederson's blog and found the link to yours too. What fun! So, how is life? You can check out my latest happenings on my blog adamfullmerfamily.blogspot.com. Love the pics of you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon! -Rachel
Post a Comment