It's a late ..... morning of multi-tasking here at 3:29 AM.
The silence is soothing after a day like today.
The Nocturnal Events include:
1. BBQ chicken and Beef roasting, stirring, seasoning
(for the lunch I'm serving 60 teachers in 6 hours).
2. Photo editing as a reward in between cleaning the car and cleaning the kitchen after which BOTH will sit for a good 2 hours in cleanliness before being immediately destroyed.
3. Web Designing
new clients - new logo - executing new skills on the new program while at the same time creating my final project for my nearly-finished Dreamweaver Class.
4. Stalling on Blogger
because I don't want to re-start the kitchen for the 4th time.
K. over and out. I'll sleep tomorrow night.


5 comments:
She was such a stink yesterday.I'm surprised how well that pict turned out. I'm impressed.
I don't know how you do it. I would be so exhausted if I was up that late especially given the busy busy life you have. You are awesome!
And the fact that you never never went to bed and still came running at 6am... you amaze me dear!
Yeah, but...what do you do with your time?
Hi. I am a total stranger, that is totally amazed at your abilities. I am working on an RS & YW Enrichment Evening for my ward, based on "What Heaven Sees In You." I found your video and ohhh ahhh. I think I want to move to your ward. Would you mind if I used this for our evening? It fits perfectly the feeling I had intended for our evening. I found your youtube videos and had watched the Pres. Hinckley one shortly after he passes away... and sobbed. You do have a gift. Thanks.
Mechelle
Post a Comment