Yesterday, my friend and her newborn (still smelling like one -ahhhhh) came over for some photography fun. The following are a small sample of the results.
Dang you sure are gettin good Kerri!!! You don't stop do you? Hey but who care you're such an inspiration to me and everyone!! Love you and miss you guys!
6 comments:
Those are way cute, I can't wait until my little ??? comes out and you can capture it's treasures!
DO you Travel?? Come to NC I would love for you to take my Family Picture.
Dang you sure are gettin good Kerri!!! You don't stop do you? Hey but who care you're such an inspiration to me and everyone!! Love you and miss you guys!
Good job! Make you want to have another one?? ;)
Be still my heart. Those are beyond adorable!
Well you have so much energy and so muc h talent, You are awsome and I am so glad that you were able to save me for my wedding! Thank you so much!
Post a Comment