It's blissful.
My fingers curl up on the keyboard that now rests on my lap after a freak accident this morning wherein the tray it usually sits on under the desk broke off like a dried leaf in winter when I bumped it with my chair.
(because...let's face it - you can't do that with this stuff)
tonight I'm posting a portion of
the stuff I love.

A daughter as stubborn and independant as the one who gave her birth, yet thoughtful enough to comb your hair with the "scratchy" brush so you don't have to in the morning. (?)

Hobbies. And a place to escape with them.
(my own little organized chaos arena)
Liquid refreshment of the sugar-free (often-caffeinated) variety. And, yes...go ahead with the sch'peal about how Dr. Oz says I should stop. I have. Many times. I'm still working on that corner of my psyche.
Bub's need (and ability) to carry/travel with/dine with/dream with
at least 6 cars at all times.
What must he be saying to each of them?
Tonight he asked if he could "jump online for a sec, and then type up something in Word for his book report."
I hear that it's pretty much downhill from here.
Confession: I can't wait.
A daughter who thinks I'm invincible.
With fashion-sense I secretly envy.
A trustworthy, loyal, courteous and friendly
boy that makes me proud to be his mom.
I could make a list a mile long about this one.
And how adorable are my daughters?As I finished up some nightly tasks before bed,
they set up (and requested) this photo shoot for their favorite baby.
Could I leave it out? Uh...no.
And now, I must end.
The foremost member of "the stuff I love" list
just arrived.


3 comments:
"jump online"? I remember his confusion about "hopping in the shower". What a handsome lot you've got.
I love that post. Everything about it, the pictures, your descriptions, and the feeling I got while reading it. I have been following your friends recovery and I have been so touched as well. Events like that really put things into perspective especially on the crazy days. =)
Beautiful post. I love the photo shoot for their baby.
Post a Comment