2 moving trucks
1 auto trailer
1 Suburban full of children, mother and diet coke
1 auto trailer
1 Suburban full of children, mother and diet coke
8 stops (for gas, bathrooms, icees)
17.5 hours of driving
in 1 day
17.5 hours of driving
in 1 day
all to lead us here:




Don't let the weather in these pictures deceive you. I took them when we came acouple of weeks ago. In contrast, it's raining/snowing/sleeting and significantly overcast currently.
Watch for more. Including...
1.) the Idahospitality
2.) the un-intentional un-hitching of a trailer
3.) the concussion


16 comments:
I miss you already!! It's all very cute AND GREEN! Glad you made it safe :-)
Awesome. I love seeing/hearing about what your family is doing.
Is THAT your backyard?
So glad to hear you guys made it up safe! The house looks cute!
With the way things are going we aren't going to have anyone left to visit in PV when we go home! We hope things go well in Idaho. Looking forward to the concussion story :)
looks like it was worth it!!! When we come visit (in the summer) we will just pitch a tent in your HUGE back yard!!!!
Miss you!
Wow, how exciting for you all. That green backyard looks awesome compared to our 'dirt lot'. Oh, and by the way, if we ever get up there I'm not sleeping in no stinkin tent.......the pop- up....maybe. Anyways, glad you all made it there safe(?) and sound. Scott E
I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!! It is the cutest thing ever!! I miss you already. At least we have the trusty blogger! HUGS!
Is this the permanent house or is it a rental? We are having the same weather here - welcome Fall!
Wow, that has to be the fastest move EVER. Seems like you just announced it. Good luck in your new home. It looks beautiful!
A temple closer than 2 hours? Yippee!! Many blessings to your sweet family. AZ's great loss is ID's great gain.
You sure will be missed her, and you've added the jealousy part now with those pictures (especially the one of the whole valley!). It sure has changed since I saw it last! Miss you guys! And who is Hanna going to crush on now???
the house looks great! I wish i could have helped unload. Hope your goose-egg is gone down. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!!
What is that green stuff? ha ha Glad you guys made it safe. Happy unpacking!
Was Max in any of your boxes?
Yeah! You made it safely! At least, alive. I'm not sure about all that concussion stuff. Nice house and smokin backyard!!
It looks beautiful, I want to see pics of the inside of the house! Gorgeous though!
Can I have your home address so I can add your new place to my Christmas Card List? Pretty please!
Here's my email address:
westwoodfive@msn.com
Thanks,
Meg
Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment