This afternoon provided a unique glimpse into what the summer could be like around here.
I wonder if more bikes will begin to accumulate as the mercury rises...
I wonder if more bikes will begin to accumulate as the mercury rises...
The girls have been talking for days about selling cookies and "lemon juice" on the corner, and today with an early release from school, the stars aligned and the dream became a reality.
Local neighborhood girls joined in, and it quickly looked like a real "Hey Girls" reunion.
I think they took in a $1.28 profit.
Kyle was content to stay inside (thank you) and assist in keeping up production of the disappearing cookies.
I continue to be amazed at the resourcefulness of my children. My bike has had a flat for a while now, so they've managed to hook up the bike trailer to about every other bike in the garage. At least Kyle gets a ride now and then.
The boys came and went a number of times with a myriad of neighborhood children in tow. No pictures of them. (they're far too cool.)
We might as well see about getting that revolving door installed before the summer gets here.
love it.


4 comments:
Looks like you live in a wonderful neighborhood!!! I think you'll have a wonderful summer. :)
I am missing the neighborhood already! All we have out here is dirt...well and dog poop pooo..UGH!
Hey, looks like a lot of fun. I have been thinkin of you guys a lot. It is great to see how well everyone is doing. Take care.
Hi Kerrianne,
I was looking at Hadley Wayments baptism pics and found myself at your families blog. 1st of all Hadley's pictures are so precious. You did a wonderful job. She is such a sweety.
Heather Wayment talks about you alot and says that we would like eachother if I still lived there. Looking through your blog I whole heartedly agree. I know if I had still been living in Twin we would have been friends. But I am comforted by know that someone like you is there and watching over and being friends with my sweet friend. I can just tell you are a beautiful person and it soothes me to know of all the wonderful qualities you brought with you. Maybe someday we can meet but until then. Thank you for doing such a great job at being the beautiful friend you are.
Love Amie Snow
Post a Comment