As I was doing some much needed tidying this afternoon, I noticed this collection of footwear by the front door.
Just before I considered putting them away, I paused to notice the parodox. Within 3 days, all of these were utiltized.
Just before I considered putting them away, I paused to notice the parodox. Within 3 days, all of these were utiltized.
Enjoying one of the sunny days this past week, for FHE we drove out to Shoshone Falls and saw this:
Awesome.






3 comments:
We've had the same weather here. I took the leap and packed away all the snow clothes, I hope I don't regret that decision!
That's Idaho for you--and Michigan, too. We had snow two weeks ago, and it's in the forecast this week. Seriously.
Only 2 inches? We went from drinking lemonade on the patio Sunday in the high 60's, to clearing a foot of snow off the car to go to the store Tuesday. Welcome to the great northwest!
Post a Comment