I found a new way to get Kyle to stay (and fall asleep) in his bed at night (when it's not yet dark).
It's difficult to admit, but he kind of looks like
one of my older boys in this picture.
(sniff).
And, get this:
The other day, I asked Tate (lying on couch) to turn off the TV. It went something like this, "Hey, Tate...could you turn off the TV?" He just laid there like he didn't hear a single word I said. Finally, after repeated requests, I walked over there to give him a piece of my mind. I soon realized why he didn't turn it off.
It wasn't Tate.
It was Kyle. !?!?!
My "baby" is so not one anymore.


6 comments:
Ahhh. The grow up so fast! But he's still a cute kid.
he really does look so grown up in this picture.
He is getting big. Why do they have to grow up? I'm feeling the same way about Brin.
Confession...I'm a blog stocker of yours as well, I like to look at your AMAZING photography and read about your life in Idaho, so lets go ahead and be blogging friends now :) So..it's so funny because I just did a post on how my baby boy is turning into a toddler..ahhh, change. Oh..and i quoted you on the post you left about Wymount, I hope you don't mind! Bethany
Another blog stalker.. I grew up in Idaho very close to Twin Falls. I am enjoying your pictures. I would also like to thank you for posting about Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Little did I know when I read your post that in 6 weeks we would be using their services for our little granddaughter. They were amazing and I know that the photos of Kaylie will help my son and daughter-in-law through this tough time.
I call my confuse my kids names ALL OF THE TIME... while I'm looking at them. Cute little Kyle. Time flies. Your pix are awesome... I need several appointments and I need to be proactive. Kaitlyn will be 8 next week, and Addison will be 1. Basically I need a BIG family session with just the kids. Can we do it the first or second week of May. Let me know your schedule. Your looking HOT!
Post a Comment