I almost didn't go workout this morning, since I'm battling allergies and soreness from my LAST cross-fit workout, but I'm glad I did.
Just before we started....
Mandi walked in!
I had seen Aubrey and her kids before at the gym (they both live here in Idaho and train with a spin instructor/trainer at our Twin Falls Gold's) but hadn't seen her sister yet.
Just before we started....
Mandi walked in!
I had seen Aubrey and her kids before at the gym (they both live here in Idaho and train with a spin instructor/trainer at our Twin Falls Gold's) but hadn't seen her sister yet.
(apologies for this poor quality cell phone pic, you get the idea though...)
It was really fun doing the whole session
right there beside her.
She looks awesome!
4 more weeks
for her (and me too - with our local 12 week challenge) so I'm hoping this new class will help me step it up a bit.

Go Yellow Team!


4 comments:
Wow, she's looking great. I can't wait to see who wins this season.
OMG!!!!! you got ot meet her! that is so like amazing! she was like my fav person on biggest loser lu v ya guys
~ashtynn
How cool!
Oh my goodness.. How exciting is that!! I loved them both!!
Post a Comment