That was amazing and wonderful! Thanks for tuning me in to another artist. Now I'm a fan!!!
Thank you for posting that! I forgot how much I LOVE Jon Schmidt. I needed the reminder =).
I was playing this and Kira almost jumped out of my hands she was bouncing so hard! every time i paused the music she cried until I put it back on. needless to say we are fans : )
Nice find! We loved listening to the song. We've always been fans of John Schmidt, and this definitely confirms it yet again.
I found that song a couple weeks ago and I'm obsessed.
I can almost hear you learning and playing it yourself! It is beautiful. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was amazing and wonderful! Thanks for tuning me in to another artist. Now I'm a fan!!!
Thank you for posting that! I forgot how much I LOVE Jon Schmidt. I needed the reminder =).
I was playing this and Kira almost jumped out of my hands she was bouncing so hard! every time i paused the music she cried until I put it back on. needless to say we are fans : )
Nice find! We loved listening to the song. We've always been fans of John Schmidt, and this definitely confirms it yet again.
I found that song a couple weeks ago and I'm obsessed.
I can almost hear you learning and playing it yourself! It is beautiful. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment