Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Teach Me to Walk...As Sisters in Zion

Tonight, with no Primary manual to fill up my church bag, I went to my first
Relief Society Presidency Meeting
in over four years.
And having done that, I can now say...that my new "shield"
for the time being has been switched

from this:


to this:

Haivng been there for four years, it makes it a little teary to leave my lil' primary army, but I know all of these calls are inspired, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve my sisters in Relief Society again.
Here's hoping they'll tolerate obnoxious singing and inappropriate (for Relief Society lessons) props for the first few months.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Hurray for RS! I cannot wait for you to start producing more original RS videos and songs, etc., etc. that I can steal and use for our branch!

Sherryl said...

So, are you president?! I can't believe it's been 4 yrs in Primary? Yeah, I guess so... you were in there when we moved away! Time sure flies.

Unknown said...

I am sure you ladies will be missed too. We were also sad to read that Doug had been in an accident. We're glad he's okay! Hope he is feeling well!!

Netty said...

Having served with you in BOTH Relief Society AND Primary, I can honestly say you are a tremendous asset where ever you serve. Primary will miss you, and Relief Society will be grateful to have you back.

Good luck, and have fun with it!

Kate said...

Congrats!

swampbaby said...

Congrats! I guess that means I still have a couple more years to go....