Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Yanks, The Cardboard, and fitting our house into the garage...

I HAD to take a break from the chaos that is freely reigning around here to post about how:
Our kids had their last sh'bang at their school tonight.
Bret pounded out the patriotic cadence charistmatically.


Tate saluted stalwartly to "My Country 'Tis..of Thee"
and Whitney wailed out the chorus to
"Yankee Doodle went to Campus..."

We came home to our maze of boxes

and then tucked our tykes onto their air mattresses
before nudging their lil' noggins with a kiss or ten.

We're trying to see if we can fit our
entire house into the garage.

4 comments:

Grace said...

I can't believe you are moving! You guys never do anything slow, you are full throttle all the time. I get tired just thinking about it. Did you find a house yet? I am so sad that you are leaving that beautiful home that you both put so much work into! Maybe you could put the house on a truck and move it to Idaho with you? Have a fun and safe adventure on your way to Idaho. We love you!

TheShumWAYS said...

Ok so I cried when I read and looked at the pictures- I've been pushing the thought out of my mind and not letting reality be faced. Are you sure you have to go? I would come help you put everything back into your house :)

swampbaby said...

I don't envy you and your packing. Best wishes!

Jackie B. said...

WOW! That's amazing! I can't wait to see you when you get up here tomorrow!! :) you better call!