Admittedly, we're not the most outgoing when it comes to Valentine's Day.
This year is no exception. Especially since I spent a quiet night last night with some Nyquil and my pillow.
That stuff is better than chocolate for me. I feel much better today.
This year is no exception. Especially since I spent a quiet night last night with some Nyquil and my pillow.
That stuff is better than chocolate for me. I feel much better today.
Doug and the kids woke early as I slept off the Nyquil hangover and made
heart-shaped pancakes, pink eggs and hashbrowns.



4 comments:
Thanks for the Congrats! We are way excited as well. And since we are going to be taking a LOT more pictures soon, what camara would you suggest we get, Nikon or Cannon?
I am sorry to hear that you are sick, so I hope you are feeling better!! Tell Doug to make sure and treat you like a princess today!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
mmmm,nyquil! i feel the same way about this love-ly "holiday." and you are one spoiled sick lady on this day...heart shaped love on a plate and a husband that makes it! lucky!
It's a bummer you are sick! I hope you feel better quickly.
We aren't too festive at our house for v-day either. I have to say your breakfast sounds way better than ours though!
Sorry you're sick! That stinks! Cute pancakes though. :D Those are adorable!
Post a Comment