Sunday, February 15, 2009

a mixed bag of mixed stuff...

Yes, I've neglected my blog recently, but with good cause.
I've been tending to facebook. The two deserve equal time, yes?
Other time-consuming projects include 1.)administering childrens cough suppresant 2.)dodging Valentines Shoppers to get milk at the store 3.)beating various friends at certain racquetball games, and of course...
4.) pics, pics and more pics of all these love-lies...

Need a princess at your next party?
go HERE.

Thankfully, some of my clients are so flexible with their talents while I shoot them.

Some of them make me want to be a senior in high school again and ask a cute boy to a Sweetheart dance.

Others make me think I'm still at "Munch'n'Mingle" in PV.

Meeting new people makes me smile.
Especially when they do the same.

And alas... one day remains in our four-day weekend.
Note to self: If another one of those comes around in the dead of the winter, go on the scrapaway even if you don't scrapbook.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am so with you on the scrapaway thing, totally jealous of the good times. Next year I guess. Until then, I will continue to beat you at racquetball, one game is a fluke.

Kristen said...

I want to do another scrap away...i will be sure to let you know. Racquetball sounds fun!

keep klein-man said...

Still need to do my picture. Email me what i need to do. Want to have lunch next week? LOL I wish girl!
Miss Ya!