Thursday, February 05, 2009

Nie-High

I'm still coming off of what I'm calling the Nie-High.

The concert was incredible.
I am so honored to have been a part of it.

Mindy summed it up well here
and Haley documented it well here
(thanks for the pilfered pics, btw)
It was great rubbing shoulders with cjane and the others, meeting Mindy & family, trying to hold the camera still while watching The Thrillionaires and holding back tears, as I listened to Claire and Jane sing.

I even got to interview David Osmond in all his idol-crazed-fame.
(so sad to see him cut last night though)


I can't seem to get the 6 hours of video onto my computer, so may have to relent my duties there to someone more experienced. We shall see...

In the meantime, we're all switching over to "I Read Nie" buttons, so feel free to do the same. Cjane explains here.
Amidst such an uncertain mix of emotion in the world, it's so heart-warming to see so much good.
Here's to feeling full of Nie-like love.
There's nothing better.
Shouts (galore) out to Jenny for housing me (and being the mastermind of the auction - awesome!) and to her children for entertaining me.

Until next time Provo, love ya.

1 comment:

brownymama said...

Sounds like an amazing experience! You first introduced me to Nie and her blog. Now I can't seem to stop reading about her. We sure miss you guys!