Monday, March 16, 2009

3 years for Bubba...

You may have already seen these on facebook, but if not...

I took these of Kyle yesterday to document the completion of this, his third year of life. All the while I just kept wondering what hot, sharp objects I could find that I could poke my eyes out with. I suppose he'll follow suit and avoid the camera as much as his brothers, while his sisters could pose for hours.
Regardless of the fight...I WAS pleased with these few results. They captured his personality perfectly. We love this guy. Here's hoping we learn how to de-spoil you before your 4th birthday.




2 comments:

Megan said...

The fourth one is may favorite! It's like, "what do you think you're doing, mom?" Love it!

Click Clan said...

how cute is he! and I know exactly what you mean about "de-spoiling" him....I have the same problem with Gavin!!

hope everything is going great for you guys!!!

LaDawn