Upon returning from 'the gym' this morning (that is to say, Curves), this is what I stumbled upon in my bed. I was hoping the lil' dude wouldn't wake up while I was gone, but apparently that was too much to hope for.

I'm off to the school, where I'm feeding 50 teachers lunch today in the form of Little Caesar's pizza, salad, lemonade and cake. Here's hoping there's pizza remaining by the time the teachers arrive and after Abby's been forced to look at it for 20 minutes.
In other, more serious news, my brother Brian was in a pretty bad skiing accident yesterday at Targhee and is in the hospital in I.F. with some broken ribs and a collapsed lung. It sounds like he's going to be alright, but is in a lot of pain and could, of course, use all the prayer we can muster.
Thanks friends.


2 comments:
That is such a sweet picture!
So sorry to hear about Brian. I think i saw him on campus once but didn't know if he was up here for school. I hadn't heard. He will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Hope he's alright! We will send our prayers his way.
(Why are you feeding all the teachers?)
Post a Comment