I'm doing things in reverse order tonight. I just checked in for my flight to NYC (via New Jersery, via Philadelphia) but I haven't packed a single thing. Except for my chapstick, that is. I made sure to pack that. That seems backwards to me (checking in before packing) but evidently that's how it works.
On that note, I won't be blogging for the next few days since I'll be doing the "sisters weekend in New York" thing with Erin and Mary. I'm taking my camera, so I'll be sure to post when I get back.
I feel like Sadie from Big Business.
I can't wait to say 'keep the change' to the taxi driver.
Kewpie
3 days ago


5 comments:
I am SO JEALOUS.
"Oh yeah, the noise, the smog, the crowds, the muggers, sex fiends, white slavers, politicians, it's a pistol. I got about as much use for it as a toad has for spit pearls!"
(It could be worse. You could be driven to Hickville, West Virginia, when you're 14 months pregnant.)
Have a GREAT time!!
Oh yeah! And say hi to ROONE for me! ("I could use a tuny fish sandwich.")
Roon: "Now Rose, Don't fuss."
By the way, I checked on our reservation at the Y. We're all set.
Just kidding.
OH! Sounds like SO much fun! So jealous! Have a GREAT time. Take tons of pictures.
Oh man, I'm so JEALOUS! I've always wanted to go to NYC. You guys are going to have such a good time! Take LOTS of pictures so I can live vicariously through you. :)
Post a Comment