Friday, February 09, 2007

a little BAND AID TOOL always feels better...

I just finished these two color/damage repair pics for my Photoshop class. I thought they were worthy of a post. I had great fun with them. They're old pictures a friend of mine (in her 80's I think) from London let me borrow and fix up for her. She was a bit skeptical when I told her I could make them like new. I think she'll be pleasantly surprised.

Color Repair BEFORE:

Color Repair AFTER:


Damage Repair BEFORE:


Damage Repair AFTER:


I had a lot of fun with it. Oh the places you can go with Photoshop!

I've been officially tagged as the overachiever in the class, since I'm almost 1/2 way through the semester-long class and it's only been in session 2 weeks. Maybe I should have signed up for the Illustrator class while I was at it! Next semester, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

Excellent! Those look great!

Unknown said...

very cool!